Tuesday, July 3, 2012

One Lovely Blog Award!


I have been awarded the One Lovely Blog Award! I am BEYOND excited and honored to have been awarded this by Ms. Whiteley at Toad-ally Exceptional Learners! Thank you Thank you Thank you!

The rules to this award are as follows: 

1. Follow the person who gave you the award (Check!)
2. Link back to the person who gave you the award (Check!)
3. Pass the award on to 15 bloggers (Check it out below!)

I love how these rules show appreciation, gratitude, and share the love, but I felt they were lacking something! I want to do more than thank and link back to Ms. Whiteley, so I decided to scour her blog and share with you my favorite post! 

So allow me to add a personal, Rule 4:

4. Highlight your favorite awarder’s blog post to share with others!
It wasn't easy, but here goes...

You MUST check out these Tips for working with and teaching students with Autism on her blog! Such a great reference, and such great reminders! This will be added to next year's tool belt for sure! 

I hope you enjoy checking out these Lovely 15 blogs as much as I do! 

Special Teaching in the Middle
A Cupcake for the Teacher
Thinking of Teaching
Fun in Room 4B
Beg Borrow Steal
Ladybug's Teacher Files
Clutter-Free Classroom
Cooperative Learning 365
Frog Spot, A Blog From the Pond
3rd Grade Gridiron
KindergartenWorks
Create Teach Share
On the Road to Accomplished Teaching
Teaching in the Early Years
Special Education Strategies and More

Enjoy :-)


11 comments:

  1. Aww, thanks Nicki! You're too sweet!

    Dana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Nicki! I completed your #4! You should go read it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found you through Special Teaching in the Middle. Congrats on the award! I'm always glad to find more sped bloggers. I'm your newest follower :)

    Kara
    Spedventures

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much! I am now your newest follower as well!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so very much for this award! I have to add that I love your blog, too!

    Queen Bee
    On the Road to Accomplished Teaching

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for recognizing my blog with this award!! So glad I found your wonderful blog!!!

    ♥Rebecca
    Create●Teach●Share

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the award:) I'm a new follower of your great blog!

    Elizabeth
    Fun in Room 4B

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on the One Lovely Blog Award:)

    Here is another one for you...I'm in the process of writing a post awarding you with The Versatile Blogger award, stop on by and see it on Saturday...it's taking me awhile to write the post, and I'm timing it to post tomorrow cause I don't want to double post today:-D

    We are ALL Special!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks so much for the Lovely Blog Award!
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete