Thursday, August 30, 2012

Quick and Easy Passes!



It has been SOO long since I last posted! Yikes! I’m sure you all understand how crazy it is at this time of year! I have been busy creating all sorts of strategies and activities for my upcoming kiddos, not to mention setting up my new classroom, and of course: Planning, Planning, Planning!

Although I have accomplished so much in recent weeks, I have started to feel guilty for my recent absence from the Blogosphere!

So, here I am, back to share some new resources!! (Slowly but surely!)

I created some very simple passes for my students that can be easily printed and laminated. They are nothing too fancy, but they do the trick, and will save you the time of making your own if you are in a time crunch the next few days like me! Check them out below!

Walk Pass (To be used during break time)
Counseling Pass (With the 5 point scale on it)
Boy and Girl Bathroom Passes (To be hole punched and hung to be worn)

Enjoy!


3 comments:

  1. Check this out http://bit.ly/TYgw0z

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just nominated your blog for the Liebster Award! Check my blog out to find out more!

    ReplyDelete